Friday, December 16, 2005

Okay, now Google's starting to scare me

I just saw the Blogger Web Comments Firefox Extension that was released yesterday. I installed it (painlessly) and now a small (well designed) toaster-style pop-up appears on most of the web pages I visit and shows me a sample of what people are saying about the page I'm currently visiting.

This is "social networking" done right. It hooks me into the so-called blogsphere without requiring that I navigate to some special site to connect what people are saying (and linking) to what is out in the world. That is, rather than viewing the web from the blogsphere, I'm able to view the blogsphere from the web. The relevance is high, and I can be sure I'll find people and other sites that are of interest to me based on where ever I find myself on the web.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

No, seems to work fine for me.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Satya said...

I have installed it successfully,
Wondering how these guyz are surprising the world with each and every piece of work they do.

Wonderful,

Hats off!!!!!!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home