Sunday, October 30, 2005

Weblog Usability: The Top Ten Design Mistakes

I've thought about this subject a little. Whenever I'm considering the title for a post here, or how I should describe the link text in a post. But since I think there's roughly two people who might read what I post here, I don't think it's worth a whole lot of effort..


Jakob Nielson's recent article on Weblog Usability: The Top Ten Design Mistakes. Points out some good rules that I hadn't thought of. My favorite is "Forgetting That You Write for Your Future Boss." I wonder how many people will regret what they have to say in their blog some day.. Or how a smart person could create an entire persona of themselves that's not quite accurate, and tip off potential employers to their blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home